The ASO (Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis) Ankle Brace is a professional-grade sports-medicine device offering superior engineering but at a retail price that is affordable for the average sports enthusiast. Achilles Medical, an approved distributor for the ASO, offers this comfortable, easy-to-apply ankle brace at the lowest retail price in the industry - only $29.95 - and with free same-day shipping for orders received by 4:30 p.m. on business days.
Here's why the ASO technology is the preferred ankle device by 20 of the Associated Press's top 25 university football teams for reducing, preventing, and treating ankle sprains:
- The ASO provides superior strength and support through its specially-engineered design
- The ASO’s patented design, developed through years of sports-medicine research, holds your ankle in a safe, biomechanically neutral position that prevents painful, disabling inversion and eversion injuries (rolling in or out) and permits maximum safe movement even after an injury.
- Its exclusive design provides support and protection for your crucial subtalar joint where the most common crippling injuries occur.
- The ASO’s strong but lightweight construction means it fits comfortably inside most athletic or casual shoes, without increasing shoe size - and it works on either foot, right or left.
- Designed for quick application, the ASO’s two stabilizing straps lock the heel securely in place, simulating the time-tested figure-8 method for athletic taping - but the ASO goes on in a fraction of the time of traditional taping and doesn’t stretch and give out like tape. Optional plastic stays can provide even greater stability.
- This convenient, highly-adjustable brace is laced up the front for easy access and can be easily retightened without removing your shoe.
- The economical ASO is reusable and washable, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
The ASO Ankle Brace is known as the number-one choice of orthopedic surgeons, athletic trainers, coaches and managers, sports-medicine specialists, and professional athletes. A study by Wake Forest University compared the ASO to conventional ankle taping for the prevention of ankle injuries in football; the study found that taped players were 3.1 times more likely to sprain their ankles during a game than players braced with the ASO. ASO-braced players returned to full participation a full two days sooner after injuries.
|desc||The ASO: Comfortable, Easy-to-Use, Maximum Protection|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)